|In preparation for the installation, we ask that you contact your Web Host
technical support team to verify that the following items are enabled on
In our experiences, 95% of all servers have these items configured by default. However, some do not, but your web host will gladly configure your server to suite.
Please, taking a little time to make sure these system requirements are met will save us, and your web host both time and effort. It will speed up your installation as well.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS FOR WEB HOST
1) PHP (HTTP and CLI)
2) Enable IonCube (HTTP and CLI). Instructions and loaders)
3) Curl (HTTP and CLI).
4) Apache mod_rewrite.
5) Apache mod_asis.
6) Apache mod_auth or mod_auth_mysql.
7) PHP functions posix_setgid and
8) Safe_Mode=OFF, (do not disable php function: exec())
9) If open_basedir OFF. If open_baseddir can't turned off, please add this directory to open_basedir ..../phntmfrg/<web root dir>/
10) SSH/SFTP account is required to do the installation. We
will need the following login SSH account information:
Please advise if IP blocking is enabled for SSH accounts
so we can provide you with our installer's IP address
WE DO NOT WANT, OR NEED ROOT ACCESS
11) Please verify that the SSH account privileges are read/write
in the tour directory, the member's directory, the directory
one level above the domain web root and .htpasswd file.
Please make sure the SSH account is not "jailed".
12) PHP function "proc_open(), "escapeshellarg()", and "exec()" enabled.
13) If MySql authentication is used, we will need access to the
14) A CustomLog directive inserted in the customer's virtual hosting block.
15) Allow PHP short tags ... <? ?>